Everyone who meets our minimum rules gets a default (free) listing in the 440: Satisfaction database. Your default listing consists of:
2) Current e-mail address
3) Most recent OR most significant (MS) station affiliation
No college stations please. Commercial radio only.
Help us get it right:
1) Please list from earliest to most recent ('Station 1' should be the first station you worked for).
2) When listing call letters, please do not use station nicknames. For instance, we would have no way of figuring out that "Boomer101" was once the nickname for KMMB.
3) Check the "MS" button to indicate the station that you feel was/is most significant to your career. (If no MS button is checked, your final/current station will be listed.)
4) If you have more than 10 stations in your history, submit additional page(s) -- check the "Continued (from previous page)" button as you do.
To help us keep it right:
Please let us know when your e-mail address changes.